Congratulate PetersFoodAdventures with me on his Versatile Blogger Award nomination. Check out his Blog. And, hey, he resides in Perth…Oh my goodness.
This week, I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from Charlotte at Tales of Chinese Cooking . Thanks for the nomination and please check out her blog, she features authentic Chinese recipes and her photos are great and easy to follow along! It’s really cool to be nominated for an award, as this is my first blogger award from a peer, which I’m grateful for!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts About Myself:
1. I live in the world’s most remote capital city, Perth, which is also the world’s sunniest capital city. Love the sun! (was that another fact?)
2. English was not my first language.
View original post 268 more words