Oh I do love the recipe here.. My husband was a resident of both Perth and Nowra in Australia during his preteen & teen years and loves the lamb he had there. I often procure lamb recipes, this one looks like one he’ll truly enjoy! I trust you will also. Visit lovingleisuretime.wordpress.com to see here beautiful treasures in poetry daily with an awesome recipe thrown in from time to time, as this treasure …
“Most people shy away from this delish cut of meat
for fear of not being able to cook it.
After all, it comes with bones and everything –
what’s not scary about that?
~ Jamie Oliver
Don’t be afraid!
I love Rack of Lamb;
the breadcrumb crust is so flavoursome;
the cutlets moist and finger- licking tasty.
Season, and brown all all sides to seal and brown the meat.
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs, 1 slice of bread
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 rack of lamb, trimmed and french-trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground sea salt and black black pepper
Rosemary is an amazing aromatic herb.
Breadcrumbs, fresh rosemary, olive oil and seasoning…yum!
- Preheat the oven to 220C/435F/Gas 7.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Add the 1 tbs of oil to a deep pan, once hot, add the lamb…
View original post 153 more words